Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2017: –Great news for the candidates who have the desire to work in reputed Department as Karnataka Examinations Authority has dispatched an another job advertisement to recruit candidates for the posts of Lecturers. They in total require 1203 candidates for the same posts. So any eligible candidate can participate in this recruitment process only if the candidate registers before April 06.
Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Name of the Vacancy||Lecturers|
|Number of Posts||1203|
|Last date of application||06th April 2017|
Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Diploma in Engineering / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her age should be between 18- 40 years as on 30.01.2017.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has depends upon government/ Organisation rule which has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 3 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 10 years
Selection of any candidate will be done in these phases. Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
The salary offered to select Candidates is of INR Rs. 22800/- Rs 43200/- by the organization.
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 06.04.2017
How to apply online for Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2017
Candidate has to visit the official www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Open Application form and read the instructions for filling the application form
- Register yourself by filling the details like your Name, Father Name, Email Id and Contact number
- After registration candidate will get the Login Id and password on their email id and contact no
- Login again by entering Email Id and password, proceed to next step
- Fill the application form, upload recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and then pay the application fee through desire format
- The application fee will be payable by Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Challan.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2017
We have provided you all information about Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 1203 Lecturers Posts, and if you want to know information in detail then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.kea.kar.nic.in