Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment:A new employment notification regarding the Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2018 has been announced by the Karnataka Forest Department. The organization has released 642 vacancies for the posts of Range Forest Officers (RFO), Forest Guards (FG) and Deputy Range Forest Officers (DRFO). The organization wants applications from skilled and capable contenders. The interested aspirants who are want can apply by submitting online application form on or before the closing date i.e., 10th May 2018. The applicants who are interested in reading the eligibility criteria by reading the article mentioned below.
Karnataka Forest department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Range Forest Officers (RFO), Forest Guards (FG) and Deputy Range Forest Officers (DRFO)|
|Number of vacancies||642|
|Last day to apply||10th May 2018|
Karnataka Forest department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Forest Department
Name of the Post: Range Forest Officers (RFO), Forest Guards (FG) and Deputy Range Forest Officers (DRFO)
Number of vacancies: 642
- For Range Forest Officer (RFO): Candidates should have passed B.Sc./B.Sc. (Forestry)/B.Sc. (Agriculture)/B.Sc. (Horticulture)/B.V.Sc./B.E. from a recognised university.
- For Forest Guard (FG): Candidates should have passed B.Sc. (Forestry) or equivalent from a recognised university.
- For Deputy Range Forest Officer (DRFO): Candidates should have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognised university.
The applicants must ensure that their age should be less than 27 years counted from 1st January 2018. As per the organizational rules, age relaxation is applicable for the reserved categories only.
There is no application fee for any of the applicant.
The starting date for the application form is 9th April 2018 while the closing date is 10th May 2018.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam, Preliminary & Mains, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview.
Instructions to apply for Karnataka Forest department Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, the aspirants have to visit the official website of the organization.
- Then fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- The form should be filled by the aspirant only.
- Then attach the self attested copies of the credential documents demanded in the form.
- Submit the application form at the specified address mentioned at the official website of the organization before the ending date.
- For more information, the applicants can visit the official website of the organization.
That was all we have regarding the Karnataka Forest department Recruitment 2018 for 642 vacancies. For any queries, the applicants can visit the official website of the organization. Stay connected with us for more updates.