Karnataka Government Recruitment :- A wonderful opportunity for all the job hunters since Karnataka Government has advertised vacancies for recruitment for the posts of Village Accountant, Stenographer, Typist and Typist-Copyist. The outed notification has announced vacancies for 108 posts in the form of “Karnataka Government Recruitment 2017” for which anyone can approach within the last date. Candidates should fill the application forms the latest by 21-08-2017 and 26-08-2017 in order to benefit from this employment opportunity.
Karnataka Government Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Government|
|Name of the Vacancy||Village Accountant, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||108|
|Last Date of Application||26-08-2017, 21-08-2017|
Karnataka Government Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 108
No. of Posts & their name :
- Village Accountant – 85
- Stenographer – 04
- Typist – 12
- Typist-Copyist – 07
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should have completed :
- P.U.C./ 12th standard from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)/ ICSE & must have MS-Office certificate for Post 1.
- SSLC or equivalent examination and must have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language or equivalent examination with Senior Grade Stenography examinations both in Kannada and English Language for Posts 2 and 3.
- SSLC or equivalent examination and must have passed Junior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language or equivalent examination for Post 4.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained an age between :
- 18 – 35 years for General
- 38 years for Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B
- 40 years for SC/ ST Category candidates
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Computer Proficiency Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay :
- Rs.500/- for General, Cat-2A, Cat-2B, Cat-3A, Cat-3B
- Rs.250/- for SC, ST, Cat-1 candidates
- Rs. 30/- Bank charges for all Categories through challan in State Bank of India Ac.No. 64052680679.
Salary : Salary will be offered according to the prevailing norms.
Official Website : www.ramanagara-va.kar.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 26-08-2017 for Post 1.
- 21-08-2017 for remaining posts.
How to apply for Karnataka Government Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” Section and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Karnataka Government Recruitment for Village Accountant, Stenographer at www.ramanagara-va.kar.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ramanagara-va.kar.nic.in for detailed information.