Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019: Karnataka High Court is engaged in the appointment of the Skilled and capable candidates to the 09 vacant posts of Driver. A notification holding the eligibility criteria, application procedure details along with the important instructions is given on the website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Aspirants are asked to see this notification and fill the online application form up to 13th June 2019. A brief intriduction to the neccessary details about the recruitment is given in the paragraph written next to it. Candidates may follow this and then apply online.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Job||Driver|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||13th June 2019|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka High Court
Name of The Posts: Driver
Last Date to Apply: 13-06-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should be 10th pass along with a vaild dri ving license from a recognized board/ university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of document verification/ driving skill test/ viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a good amount of montly salary of Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- .
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC/ Cat- 01 Candidates: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka High Court.
- Fill the online appliucation form available for the Driver post.
- All the fields are mandatory to fill.
- Upload a recent passport size color photograph along with the signature of the applicant.
- Scanned copies of all the testimonials is required to upload.
- Pay the application fee as per the instructions.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Keep a hard copy of the filled application form safely with you as it may be required in the future.
NOTE: Applicants can check the the High Court website time to time for updates.