Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment :- Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued a recent job alert for all the job seekers by announcing vacancies for the posts of Medical Officer against its employment notification “KPSC Recruitment 2017“. The outed notification has advertised that there are 1430 vacant posts for which the candidates have to work on full time basis in Karnataka. Candidates must note that they can apply online the latest by 11-09-2017 and not later than that in order to benefit from this golden opportunity.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Medical Officer|
|Number of posts||1430|
|Last Date of Application||11-09-2017|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total no. of vacancies : 1430
No. of posts & their names : Senior Medical Officer
- Specialist in General Medicine – 257
- Specialist in General Surgery – 101
- Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 167
- Specialist in ENT – 59
- Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases(Skin) – 79
- Specialist in Anaesthesia – 99
- Specialist in Paediatrician – 158
- Specialist in Ophthalmologist – 80
- Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgeon – 31
- Specialist in Radiologist – 34
- General Duty Medical Officers – 365
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed MBBS Degree with PG Degree / Diploma or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 21 to 42 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Exam will be conducted post which there will be a Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For unreserved candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/-
- For all reserved candidates (ST/SC), application fee is Rs. 150/-
- Rs. 30400 – 51300/- for Posts 1-10
- Rs. 28,100 – 50,100/- for Post 11
Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 11-09-2017.
How to apply for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” tab.
- Select the desired vacancy.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment for Medical Officer at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for further details.