Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment :- Karnataka Revenue Department has made an announcement “Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017“, inviting application forms for the posts of Village Accountant on full time basis in Karnataka. The outed announcement has advertised vacancies for 85 posts for which any candidate who satisfies the vacancy requirements may apply. Any candidate who wishes to boost his career by seeking a government employment may apply online on or before the last date to grab this amazing opportunity.
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Revenue Department|
|Name of the Vacancy||Village Accountant|
|Number of posts||85|
|Last Date of Application||As soon as possible|
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 85
No. of posts & their name :
- Village Accountant – 85
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General / 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates, application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For all unreserved candidates, application fee is Rs. 250/-
Official Website : www.ramanagara-va.kar.nic.in
Important Dates : Apply as quickly as you can.
How to apply for Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach the scanned passport size photograph and scanned signatures.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the relevant application fee.
- Download the online application form along with the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment for Village Accountant at www.ramanagara-va.kar.nic.in and would recommend you to visit the official website.