Karnataka State Police Recruitment :- A large number of job opportunities have been announced by Karnataka State Police, inviting applications for the posts of Armed Police Constable, Sub Inspector, Civil Police Constable and Police Sub Inspector. The outed notification has announced vacancies for 2121 posts for “Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017“. Any candidate who wants to boost his career in the above mentioned fields may apply online on or before the last date which happens to be different for different posts.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Vacancy||Police Constable, Sub Inspector|
|Number of posts||2121|
|Last Date of Application||Varies for different posts|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 2121
No. of Posts & their name :
- Armed Police Constable (Car/ Dar)-2017 – 1588
- Armed police Constable (Men) – 450
- Sub Inspector – 83
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed :
- SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC- State Board, SSLC- Equivalent for Post 1-2.
- Any degree from University recognised by UGC or equivalent for Post 3.
Age Limit : Candidate’s age limit should be between :
- 18 – 25 years for GM, 18 – 27 years for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates, 18-30 years for tribal candidates for Posts 1-2.
- 21 – 26 years for GM, 21 – 28 years for SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates for Post 3.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on ET, PST, Written Examination & Viva Voice.
Application Fee : Applicants are required to pay :
- Rs. 250/- for GM , 2A,2B, 3A & 3B
- Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, CAT- 01
Salary : Visit the official website for details regarding salary offered.
Official Website : www.ksp.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 30-08-2017 for Posts 1-2
- 28-08-2017 for Post 3
How to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the desired post.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Karnataka State Police Recruitment for Police Constable, Sub Inspector at www.ksp.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.ksp.gov.in for detailed information.