Kerala High Court Recruitment :- Kerala High Court, an apex court in Kerala, has announced a recruitment drive in order to hire employees on full time basis. The “Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017” states that there are a total of 31 vacancies for the posts of Confidential Assistant, Developer, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Senior Developer. All interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date i.e. 07-09-2017 and 22-08-2017 after going through the vacancy details.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Confidential Assistant, Developer|
|Number of posts||31|
|Last Date of Application||07-09-2017, 22-08-2017|
Kerala High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 31
No. of posts & their name :
- Confidential Assistant Grade II – 21
- Developer – 05
- Sr. Technical Officer – 01
- Sr. Officer/ Technical Assistant – 02
- Sr. Developer – 02
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree for Post 1 and BE / B.Tech / M.Sc / MCA for Posts 2-5 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates must be born:
- Between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999 for Post 1
- Not later than 02-01-1982 for Posts 2-5
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in :
- Written Exam and Interview for Post 1.
- Screening / Shortlisting, Analytical/Technical Test and Interview for Posts 2-5.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD), application fee is Nil.
- Rs. 26500 – 56700/- for Post 1
- Rs. 25,209/- for Post 2
- Rs. 30,800/- for Post 3
- Rs. 19,800/- for Post 4
- Rs. 35,291/- for Post 5
Official Website : www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 07-09-2017.
- For Posts 2-5, last date to apply is 22-08-2017.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the Kerala High Court Recruitment for Confidential Assistant, Developer at www.hckrecruitment.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in for detailed information.