Kerala High Court Recruitment :- A large number of job opportunities have been announced by Kerala High Court in order to procure employees for work on full time basis in the Indian state of Kerala. The organisation has announced vacancies for 56 posts i.e. Personal Assistant to Judge and Confidential Assistant in the form of “Kerala High Court Recruitment” for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply the latest by 22-09-2017 and 07-09-2017 respectively. All other details are given ahead.
Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Kerala High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||Personal Assistant, Confidential Assistant|
|Number of posts||56|
|Last Date of Application||22-09-2017, 07-09-2017|
Kerala High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 56
No. of posts & their names :
- Personal Assistant to Judge Grade -II – 35
- Confidential Assistant Grade II – 21
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should be born between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on candidate’s performance in :
- Dictation Test and Personal Interview for Post 1.
- Written Exam and Personal Interview for Post 2.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/PWD), application fee is Nil.
- Rs. 27800 – 59400/- for Post 1.
- Rs. 26500 – 56700/- for Post 2.
Official Website : www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 22-09-2017 for Post 1.
- 07-09-2017 for Post 2.
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” tab and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if required.
- Attach the scanned photograph and scanned signature.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Kerala High Court Recruitment for Personal Assistant, Confidential Assistant at www.hckrecruitment.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.hckrecruitment.nic.in for further details.