Kerala PSC Recruitment: Kerala PSC- Kerala Public Service Commission is organizing a recruitment drive in which they will recruit candidates for 183 vacancies of the different post named as Lab Assistant, Assistant Surgeon, Deputy Accounts Manager, Assistant Professor in Sanitary Chemistry, Farm Superintendent, and Scheduled Castes Development Officer Grade – II, Company Secretary Cum Finance Manager & Other. Candidates who think they are the right choice for this recruitment they will apply as soon as possible.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant, Assistant Surgeon & Other|
|Number of vacancies||183|
|Last day to apply||As soon as possible|
Kerala PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Accounts Manager: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor of Sanitary Chemistry: 01 Post
- Farm Superintendent: 01 Post
- Scheduled Castes Development Officer Grade – II: 04 Posts
- Company Secretary Cum Finance Manager: 01 Post
- Junior Instructor (Instrument Mechanic –Chemical Plant): 01 Post
- Nursery Teacher: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician Gr. II: 01 Post
- Cath Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Engineering): 01 Post
- Technical Superintendent (Engineering): 01 Post
- Security Guard: 08 Posts
- Guard: 01 Post
- Drawing Teacher (High School): 03 Posts
- Ayurveda Therapist: 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 27 Posts
- Laboratory Technical Assistant in Agriculture: 02 Posts
- ClerkTypist: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Surgeon / Casualty Medical Officer: 16 Posts
- Lecturer in Arabic: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Sanskrit (General): 04 Posts
- Lecturer in Statistics: 01 Post
- Lecturer in Textile Technology: 01 Post
- Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
- Clerk Grade I: 04 Posts
- Junior Time Keeper: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Factory): 01 Post
- Recording Assistant: 01 Post
- Reserve Driver: 10 Posts
- Security Guard: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Gr-II: 07 Posts
- High School Assistant (Tamil): 01 Post
- Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 01 Post
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 07 Posts
- Police Constable Driver (Armed Police Battalion): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician Gr II: 02 Posts
- Junior Health Inspector Gr-II: 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 01 Post
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Homeo): 03 Posts
- D. Typist: 01 Post
- Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic): 05 Post
- Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu): 06 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) UPS: 05 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – LPS: 18 Posts
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Urdu): 06 Posts
- Tractor Driver: 01 Post
- Warder Attendant: 01 Post
- Record Assistant: 01 Post
- Power Laundry Attender: 03 Posts
Number of vacancies: 183
Minimum qualification for this recruitment will be an Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ Cost and works Accountants of India for Post 1, Post Graduate Degree in Bio-Chemistry or Applied Chemistry for Post 2, M.Sc. in Botany for Post 3, M.A/ M.Sc./M.Com or MSW Degree for Post 4, Membership of the institute of Company Secretaries of India, Membership of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or equivalent for Post 5, 12th, National Trade Certificate in the relevant field/ National Apprenticeship Certificate / Diploma in Engineering for Post 6, 10+2, TTC or Balasevika Training Certificate issued by Indian/ State Council for Child Welfare or Nursery/ Pre-primary Teachers Training Certificate from an institution recognized by the Government for Post 7.
Candidates’ age should be should be between 18-36 years for Post 1, 4, 7, 10, 20-39 years for Post 2, 19 to 37 years for Post 4, 18 to 46 years for Post 5, 19-44 years for Post 6, 19 to 36 years for Post 8, 18 to 37 years for Post 9 as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to clear Written/ OMR/ Online Test after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
The application fee is not applicable to this recruitment.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who qualify for this will get good salary.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Last Date to Apply Online: 06 December 2017
Instructions to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who want to apply, they have to apply Online.
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website click on the related link.
- Register yourself by entering some Basic Details like First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Fathers Name, Age, E-Mail Id, Contact Number etc.
- After Successfully registration candidate will get User Id and Password.
- By entering UID & Password candidate may access his account for next process.
- After Re-Login candidates have to fill the application form.
- Upload the recent color Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the Application fee if required and submit the Application form.
- Take a printout of your application for further use.
This is all we have about the recruitment of Kerala PSC Recruitment for 183 Lab Assistant, Assistant Surgeon & Other Posts at www.keralapsc.gov.in.