KMC Recruitment 2019: Municipal Corporation Kolkata has asked for the well-qualified candidates in order to fill the 60 posts of Medical officer (Part time and Full time job). Candidate’s selection will be on the basis of Walk-in-interview. Interview will be held on 10th June 2019. Interview venue, educational qualification, pay scale all this information is placed in the following article through which candidates may have a look before applying for this job vacancy. Official website of KMC is www.kmcgov.in. Candidates may visit this website regularly for updates and news related to the recruitment.
KMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Date of Walk-In-Interview||10th June 2019|
KMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts: Medical Officer (Part Time and Full Time)
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 10th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant should be MBBS pass from a reconized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs.,40,000/- (Full Time) and Rs.24,000/- (Part Time) per month.
Application Fees: There in no fee required to pay for the recruitment.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-66 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kmcgov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Before participating in the slecetion procedure for the Medical Officer post it is advised to the candidates to read the official notification given by KMC on its website www.kmcgov.in.
- Eligible candidates may apply as per the instrucations.
- Candidate has to bring his all the original documents along with the at least one set of photocopies of the same.
- Bring two passport size color photograph too.
- Interview will be held on 10th June 2019 at the address given below.
- Address: “Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU Kolkata City, NHUM Society 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata- 700013 “
NOTE: Keep in touch with us for regular updates and results of the recruitment.