Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: It is being inform to all the readers that the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited required 06 talented and youth hands to perform the job of Welfare Officer and Environmental Officer. The due date for Offline application is 02nd July 2019. Therefore the inspired candidate can apply on or before the date and should read the below-specified paragraph for more particulars like the total amount of application fees, pay scale, etc.
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Welfare Officer, Environmental Officer|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||02nd July 2019|
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Welfare Officer – 03
- Environmental Officer – 03
Last Date to Apply: 02nd July 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is compulsory for the applicant that he/she must hold a Bachelor Degree/MSW from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Merit List and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs.50000/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-I candidates Rs.250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should check the official notification to get the details about the age.
Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The first step for the applicant is to visit the official website.
- There he/she should read the important instructions.
- At the corner of the web page, it appears ‘Download Application Form’
- The candidate must take out the print of the form.
- Fill this form with the complete details about the name, address, and other relevant particulars.
- Attach the necessary qualifications and other documents along with the application.
- Pay the fees and submit the form to the following address up to date. Registered Office: No. 82, Shakti Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru – 560001
NOTE: To check the latest notification from time to time.