KPCL Recruitment :- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited, a Karnataka based power company has recently published an advertisement regarding procurement of employees for the posts of Operative, Deputy General Manager, Factory Medical Officer, Accounts Officer and Welfare Officer. “KPCL Recruitment 2017” has announced 119 vacant posts for which anyone can approach within the last date which happens to be 21-10-2017 and 23-09-2017.
KPCL Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Operative, Accounts Officer|
|Number of posts||119|
|Last Date of Application||21-10-2017, 23-09-2017|
KPCL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 119
No. of posts & their name :
- Operative (Driver) – 28
- Assistant Operative (Driver) – 01
- Dy General Manager – 01
- Factory Medical Officer – 04
- Accounts Officer – 02
- Welfare Officer – 04
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 10th grade for Posts 1-2 and Diploma, Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree for Posts 3-6 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC candidates, application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For all other candidates (ST/SC), application fee is Rs. 400/- for Posts 1-2 and Rs. 250/- for Posts 3-6.
- For all other candidates (Ex-S/Children of Defence), application fee is Rs. 50/-
- Rs. 9,540 – 27,455/- for Post 1
- Rs. 8,390 – 22,845/- for Post 2
- Rs. 32,725 – 57,575/- for Post 3
- Rs. 20,895 – 49,895/- for Posts 4,5
- Rs. 19,055 – 43,995/- for Post 6
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is :
- 21-10-2017 for Posts 1-2
- 23-09-2017 for Posts 3-6
How to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on “Careers” and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the KPCL Recruitment for 119 Operative, Accounts Officer Posts at www.karnatakapower.com and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.karnatakapower.com for detailed information.
Posts 1-2 :
Apply Online for the recruitment