KPSC Recruitment :- Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced notification for the recruitment of new posts named Principal, Teacher, Computer Operator, Warden, Staff Nurse, etc. Last date to apply for this advertisement is from 23rd June 2017 to 24th July 2017 till 11:45 PM. Candidates who are willing to apply for this job must check all other details regarding selection process, application fee, Educational qualification, etc.
KPSC Recruitment Notification :-
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Principal, Teacher, Computer Operator, Warden, Staff Nurse, etc|
|Number of Posts||3376 Posts|
|Last Date of Application||23rd June 2017 to 24th July 2017|
KPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Group B: 309 posts
1. Principal: 309 posts
Group C: 3067 posts
1. Kannada Language Teacher: 253 posts
2. English Language Teacher: 288 posts
3. Hindi Language Teacher: 191 posts
4. Maths Teacher: 165 posts
5. Science Teacher: 271 posts
6. Social Science Teacher: 239 posts
7. Physical Education Teacher: 189 posts
8. Computer Teacher: 226 posts
9. First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator: 465 posts
10. Warden: 517 posts
11. Staff Nurse: 263 posts
Age Limit :-
- General Candidates :- Age of the candidates who are applying for this post should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- 43 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 45 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1
Educational Qualification :-
Aspirants who want to apply for this job must have completed their Post Graduation in relevant subject, Bachelor of Education for Principal.
Selection Procedure For KPSC Recruitment :-
- Competitive Exam
- Computer Based Recruitment Test
Salary Offered :-
Salary will be offered to you after the selection according to the post.
Job Location :- Karnataka
Application Fee :-
- For General Candidates :- Rs. 300/-
- No fees for SC / ST / Cat-1 / PH / Ex-Serviceman
- Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices only.
Important Dates :-
Last date to apply for this post is 24th July 2017 till 11:45 PM.
Official Website :- www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment :-
- Before applying to this post, candidates must require their Email ID and scanned photographs.
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission to get registered for this post.
- During sign up process you will get an reference ID.
- Always remember this reference ID for future purpose.
- Now, Click on “APPLY ONLINE -APPLICATION FOR GROUP-B & C POSTS IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY”
- After that take the hard copy of your application with you for future purpose.
Click here for the official notification about KPSC Recruitment.
In this article we have shared all the relevant information about KPSC Recruitment For Group B, C, AE And JE Posts At www.kpsc.kar.nic.in