KPSC Recruitment :- Karnataka Public Service Commission, a well-reputed department for work in Karnataka, has given an employment notification “KPSC Recruitment ” for procurement of candidates for the posts of Senior Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Officer. There are 1430 vacant posts for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply on or before the last date. The last date happens to be 11-09-2017. Candidates are required to go through the vacancy details before applying for the posts.
KPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of posts||1430|
|Last Date of Application||11-09-2017|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 1430
No. of posts & their name :
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine – 257
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Surgery – 101
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology – 167
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in ENT – 59
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Dermatology & Venereal Diseases (Skin) – 79
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesia – 99
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Paediatrician – 158
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Ophthalmologist – 80
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgeon – 31
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Radiologist – 34
- General Duty Medical Officer – 365
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in :
- General Medicine for Post 1.
- General Surgery for Post 2.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology for Post 3.
- Laryngological & Otology for Post 4.
- Child Health for Post 7.
Age Limit : Candidates should have attained an age between 21 to 42 years for General, 45 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B and 47 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in appropriate tests.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates.
- There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Salary : Visit the official website for seeking details regarding salary offered.
Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 12-09-2017
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Click on the “Vacancies” section and select the highlighted vacancy.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have notified you about the KPSC Recruitment for Senior Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for detailed information.