KPSC Recruitment :- Karnataka Public Service Commission invites online application forms for the posts of First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant. There are a total of 1058 vacant posts for “KPSC Recruitment 2017” for which any candidate who falls in the eligibility circle may approach within the last date. The last date for the stated purpose happens to be 07-10-2017. All other important details are given ahead.
KPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant|
|Number of posts||1058|
|Last Date of Application||07-10-2017|
KPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 1058
No. of posts & their name :
- First Division Assistant – 507
- Second Division Assistant – 551
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed 12th grade, ITI, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/-
- For 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B candidates, application fee is Rs. 150/-
- For all other candidates (SC/ST/Cat-I/PWD/Ex-S), application fee is Nil
- Rs. 14,550 – 26,700/-for Post 1
- Rs. 11,600 – 21,000/- for Post 2
Official Website :
Important Dates :
Last date to apply is 07-10-2017.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about KPSC Recruitment for 1058 First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for further clarifications.
Apply Online for the recruitment.