KPSC Recruitment: KPSC stated Karnataka Public Service Commission has opened certain bumper vacancies for recruiting the eligible candidates on the post of Group C (Non-Technical). This time the organization has to take 1604 candidates for the above posts. Interested individuals may apply before the last date i.e. 28 December 2017.
KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Group C (Non-Technical)|
|Number of vacancies||1604|
|Last day to apply||28 December 2017|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Group C (Non-Technical)
Job Location: Karnataka
Number of vacancies: 1604
- Kannada – 44
- English- 49
- Hindi – 46
- Urdu – 48
- Mathematics – 38
- General Science – 35
- Social Science – 42
- Computer Teacher – 34
- Physical Education – 45
- Office Supirdent – 02
- Warden – 76
- Computer Assistant – 43
- Wardens (Women) – 49
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) -201
- Hostel Superintendent (Women) – 221
- Accounts Assistant – 18
- Superintendents (Men) – 4
- Superintendents (Women) – 03
- Art & Craft – 48
- Arts – 04
- Ashrama School Teachers in the Department of Scheduled Tribe Welfare: 493
Candidates who want to apply they must have 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate, M.Sc., MBA or its equivalent qualification from recognized university.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should not exceed to 40 years as on 01-11-2017.
Candidates have to qualify on Written Exam & Interview.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- for OBC/ General men candidates and for women INR Rs. 300/-, Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Salary & Grade Pay
Candidate will get the salary of Rs. 16000-32000/- per month after selection.
Candidates should remember the Last Date of applying online is 28 December 2017.
Instructions to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and colour.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
Official Address: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Candidates are requested to please double check all the details on the official website before applying for KPSC Recruitment for 1604 Group C (Non-Technical) Posts at www.KPSC.org.in.