KPSC Recruitment: KPSC- Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced to conduct a huge opening of 1604 vacancies for the posts of Technical & Non-Technical. Candidates who want to apply can apply online through any mode before 28 December 2017. All the details related to the vacancy is mentioned below.
KPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Technical & Non-Technical (Group C)|
|Number of vacancies||1604|
|Last day to apply||28 December 2017|
KPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- Technical: 61 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher: 54 posts
- Kannada: 06 posts
- English: 06 posts
- Hindi: 06 posts
- Urdu: 06 posts
- Maths: 06 posts
- Physics: 06 posts
- Chemistry: 06 posts
- Social Science: 06 posts
- Computer: 06 posts
- Librarian: 04 posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 03 posts
- Non-Technical: 1543 posts
- Graduate: 998 posts
- Kannada: 44 posts
- English: 49 posts
- Hindi: 46 posts
- Urdu: 48 posts
- Mathematics: 38 posts
- General Science: 35 posts
- Social Science: 42 posts
- Computer Teacher: 34 posts
- Physical Education: 45 posts
- Office Supirdent: 02 posts
- Warden: 76 posts
- Computer Assistant: 43 posts
- Wardens (Women): 49 posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Men): 201 posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Women): 221 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 18 posts
- Superintendents (Men): 04 posts
- Superintendents (Women): 03 posts
- Non-Graduate: 545 posts
- Art & Craft: 48 posts
- Arts: 04 posts
- Ashrama School Teachers in the Department of Scheduled Tribe Welfare: 493 posts
Number of vacancies: 1604
Candidates who want to apply they must have Post-Graduate Degree in relevant subject and B. Ed for Post I ’s a to h, M.Sc. Computer Science/ M.Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science/ Information Science & Engineering for Post I (i), Bachelor of Library Science for Post I (2), B.Sc. in Nursing or three years diploma course in Nursing or its equivalent for post I (3), Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject with B. Ed for post II (1 to 7), BCA or B.Sc with Computer Science for post II (8), Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education for post II (9). We are requested to please visit the official website to know the full detailed information about the education qualification.
Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2018. For age relaxation, it should be applied as per government rule.
Candidates have to clear Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam & Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT
The application fee for General and OBC categories candidates is INR Rs. 600/-, for SC/ ST candidates, is INR Rs. 300/- and for Ex-Serviceman is INR Rs. 50/-. The application fee will be paid through e-payment Post Offices/ Online payment as Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get good salary according to the organization payroll.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment Fee is 27-11-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online is 28-12-2017.
Last Date for Payment of Fee is 29-12-2017.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Instructions to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and color.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee, if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as KPSC Recruitment for 1604 Technical & Non-Technical Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in