Karnataka Public Works Department Recruitment 2019: The golden opportunity released by the Karnataka Public Works Department. It signifies for 870 posts of Assistant and Junior Engineer. The 11th April 2019 is the due date i.e. last date for the Online submission of application form. Take care to read the paragraph given below which will provide complete details about the post.
Karnataka Public Works Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Works Department|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||870|
|Last Date to apply||11th April 2019|
Karnataka Public Works Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Works Department
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 570
- Junior Engineer – 300
Last Date to Apply: 11th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: To be eligible for the post, the candidate must have the Diploma or Degree in Engineering from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection for the eligible candidate will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be an attractive pay package of Rs. 43100 to 83900/- (Post 1) and Rs. 33450 to 62600/- per month.
- For Gen. and Obc candidates Rs. 500 (Post 1) and Rs. 300 (Post 2)
- Fees are exempted for remaining candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kpwd.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka Public Works Department Recruitment 2019 :
- The first thing has to go to the official website.
- The candidate needs to read the instructions related to recruitment.
- Put the details in the relevant columns provided in it.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Attach the copies of documents necessary as application part.
- Pay the fees and submit the form before the due date.
- Keep out its print copy and do not send the hard copy anywhere.
NOTE: The candidate must check the latest information related to the post on a regular basis.