Kerala State Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2019: All of our readers will be very glad to know about the hiring process of Kerala State Biodiversity Board. The organization decided to recruit eligible and affected persons to fill their 11 Vacant posts of District Coordinator, Program Coordinator, Project Associate & DEO. The fixed due date by the organization for submission of Offline application is 15th July 2019. Please read the below-given article for complete details about the application process, pay scale and other parts of the post.
Kerala State Biodiversity Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Biodiversity Board|
|Name of the Job||District Coordinator, Program Coordinator, Project Associate & DEO|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last Date to apply||15th July 2019|
Kerala State Biodiversity Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala State Biodiversity Board
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Programme Coordinator – 01
- Project Associate – 02
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Peon – 01
- District Coordinator – 06
Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The individual applying for the above mentioned posts must have 10th/Graduation Degree/MSW/M.Sc/M.Phil from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package post wise as given below:
- Rs. 29785/- (Post 1) per month
- Rs. 21420/- (Post 2) per month
- Rs. 20350/- (Post 3) per month
- Rs. 17675/- (Post 4) per month
- Rs. 20000/- (Post 5) per month
Application Fees: Read the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 50 years (Post 1), 35 years (Post 2-4) and 60 years (Post 5) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.keralabiodiversity.org
Important Instructions to apply for Kerala State Biodiversity Board Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the web link and take out the print of application form from there.
- Fill this form correctly with the complete details about the name, contact, email and other particulars.
- Along the photocopy of the essential credentials, post the application form to the below given address. The Member Secretary Kerala State Biodiversity Board L-14, Jai Nagar, Medical College P.O. Thiruvananthapuram – 695011
NOTE: Application should reach the office address before the due date.