Kerala State Electricity Board Recruitment 2020: We want to discuss our readers of the vacant posts in Kerala State Electricity Board. The applications may be filled Offline/E-Mail mode by 15th January 2020. No application can be made after the date specified. Further information about the age level, the scale of pay, application procedure, etc. shown below read it carefully.
Kerala State Electricity Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kerala State Electricity Board|
|Name of the Job||Programmer|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||15-01-2020|
Kerala State Electricity Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kerala State Electricity Board
Name of The Posts:
- Programmer – 05
Last Date to Apply: 15-01-2020
Educational Qualifications: The applicant should have B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc. (CS) from the recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected through performance in the Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should check the official notification in which he/she will get the complete information about the recruitment age.
Official Website: www.kseb.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kerala State Electricity Board Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate has to pass through the recruitment process by log on to the website and then take the print of the form to fill the details.
- The details filled should be accurate means as per the original certificates.
- Now paste the passport size photograph of the applicant with the signature on it.
- Also, affix the copies of the required documents as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- At last, send the duly filled application after proper check to the address specified below. The Chief Engineer (IT, Customer Relations &CAPs) Kerala State Electricity Board limited, Vydyuthi Bhavanam, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 Email – email@example.com
NOTE: The complete information about the recruitment updates is given on the website of Kerala State Electricity Board Limited.