Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police has decided to recruit the 300 skilled and effective candidate for the vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector in the organization. The application for the above-prescribed post can be submitted in Online mode on the portal page up to the date i.e. 06th November 2019. To have brief details about the pay scale, application fees and other contents read the article
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Police Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||300|
|Last Date to apply||06th November 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Police Sub Inspector (Civil) – 300
Last Date to Apply: 06th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a Graduation Degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, ET and PST.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package worth Rs. 37900 to 70850/- per month.
- For GM and OBC (2A,2B,3A,3B) candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST and Cat-01 candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019:
- Take out the visit to the website of the organization.
- Read the instructions given in the form and select the icon “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details in the application form specifying the candidate name, address, qualifications, and other related particulars.
- And after it, upload the recent photograph with the signature on the portal.
- Pay the application fees in the way as prescribed by the organization.
- Finally, submit the application form before the end of the due date.
- Keep the print of the form for further need.
NOTE: Candidate should look on the notification given on the website of the organization from time to time.