Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: The waiting moments are put to an end by the Karnataka State Police and the commission decide to fill their 563 Vacant posts of Civil Police Constable, Armed Police Constable, Special Reserve Police Constable, and Sub Inspector. The eligible and needed person must apply in Online mode on or before 29th June 2019 and 24th June 2019. For the latest information about the post, please visit the below-given notification.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Civil Police Constable, Armed Police Constable, Special Reserve Police Constable, and Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||563|
|Last Date to apply||29th June 2019 & 24th June 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Police Constable – 163
- Armed Police Constable – 159
- Special Reserve Police Constable – 218
- Sub Inspector – 07
- Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police – 04
- Police Sub Inspector of Police – 12
Last Date to Apply: 29th June 2019 & 24th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess 10th/12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized board or the university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written exam, Endurance Test, Physical Test, and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 21400 to Rs. 42000/- (Post 1-3) and Rs. 37900 to Rs. 70850/- (Post 4-6) per month.
- For GEN and OBC(2A/2B/3A/3B) Candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-01 and Tribal Candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 19-25 years (Post 1,3), 18-25 years (Post 2), 21-26 years (Post 4-5) and 21-28 years (Post 6) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 29th June 2019 and 24th June 2019.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019:
- An Applicant is required to visit the organization’s official website.
- Go through the deep in the recruitment notification.
- Fill the details in the online form related to the applicant.
- Upload the documents, pay fees and submit the form.
NOTE: Every applicant has the duty to check the further updates on the official website.