Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police has announced that the department is going to hire 2013 skilled and endurable persons to fill their vacant posts. Therefore the organization invites the applications from masses to fill these posts. The mode of the application is Online having the last date of application to be 17th October 2019. To know a further detail of the recruitment, pay attention to the article specified below.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Civil Police Constables|
|Number of vacancies||2013|
|Last Date to apply||17th of October 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) 2013
Last Date to Apply: 17th of October 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is necessary to possess 12th or Equivalent from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 19-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 17th October 2019.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the official webpage of organization at www.ksp.gov.in
- Candidate needs to read the instructions and thereafter fill the details in the form.
- The details should include the name, address, experience, caste of the applicant.
- Deposit the fees in a suitable manner
- Review the form and then submit the application before the due date.
- Retain the hard copy of the form for future reference.
- If we discuss about to post the hard copy there is no need to take such an action.
NOTE: One important thing the candidate must keep himself updated to all the new changes in the post. The date to pay the fees is up to 19th October 2019.