Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police (KSP) wanted to appoint 40 efficient and physically fir persons on the post of Special Reserve Sub Inspector. The date fixed by the organization up to which the applications can be filled by the desired application is 28th August 2019. For complete knowledge about the pay scale, application fees, the limit of age and others, check out the below-specified article.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Special Reserve Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||40|
|Last Date to apply||28-08-2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Special Reserve Sub Inspector – 40
Last Date to Apply: 28-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Graduation Degree to apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Endurance Test, PST, and Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 37900 to 70850/- per month.
- For GEN and OBC (2A/2B/3A/3B) candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC, ST & CAT-01 candidates only Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-26 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 28th August 2019.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the recruiter in order to submit the application.
- Put the details in the relevant columns given in the form after the read the important instructions.
- Fill the name, address, contact, and other columns with the proper information.
- It is also necessary to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Pay the fees either using debit, credit card or net banking.
- submit the application in last and retain the print out till selection completes.
NOTE: The anxious applicant must regularly check the official website of the organization to get timely information.