Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019: There is a good news for our young and valued job seeking readers in the current article. Kurukshetra University has officially announced on its official website www.kuk.ac.in for the recruitment of skilled and capable candidates on the 198 posts of Clerk. Aspirants are to apply online only on its website till 15th May 2019 after going through the detailed description of the official notification given in the following table and paragraph.
Kurukshetra University Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Kurukshetra University|
|Name of the Job||Clerks|
|Number of vacancies||198|
|Last Date to apply||15th May 2019|
Kurukshetra University Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Kurukshetra University
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: 15th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidate must have passed 10th with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject and Bachelor Degree from any recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the rules and regulations of the State Government.
- For General Category (Male (Haryana) & Candidates of other States: Rs.1200/-
- For Female of General Category of Haryana State: Rs.600/-
- SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS Category of Haryana State: Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-50 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kuk.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website www.kuk.ac.in.
- The details filled in the online application form must be accurate as per the educational certificates of the applicant.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application online latest by 15tn May 2019.
- Hard copies of the filled In application are not to be sent to the university office.
NOTE: Keep yourself updated of nay changes in the recruitment schedule.