SSC Recruitment 2017:- Staff Selection Commission has recently published a recruitment notification as SSC Recruitment 2017 around all over India for the various posts and the various states. There have 16000+ seats for which recruitment process has happened so those candidates, who have eligibility and fulfill all terms and conditions, may apply for SSC Recruitment 2017. Related information such as vacancies, Qualification required, Application fee, Salary & Grade pay etc are provided next.
SSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Various Post|
|Number of Posts||16,000+|
|Last date of application||Mentioned Below|
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Sikkim PSC Recruitment: 06 Vacancies
- HSSC Recruitment: 4923 Vacancies
- TNPSC Recruitment : 54 vacancies
- SSCWR Recruitment : 75 Vacancies
- SSCSR Recruitment: 61 Vacancies
- SSCMPR Recruitment: 13 Vacancies
- SSCKKR Recruitment: 42 vacancies
- SSCER Recruitment: 97 Vacancies
- SSSNR Recruitment: 244 Vacancies
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment: Various Posts
- CPSC Recruitment : Various Posts
- NPSC Recruitment: Various Posts
Candidate should have qualified the High School/ Intermediate/ Graduation Degree in relevant field or having Diploma of Engineering in relevant field from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution. For post wise qualification details candidate have to visit the official website which links has provide above.
Age criteria for this job are that any candidate who wants to apply, his/ her age should not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman has mentioned below-
- PWD candidate has relaxation of 10 years
- SC candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- ST candidate has relaxation of 5 years
- OBC candidate has relaxation of 3 years
Candidate selection is totally based on the performance of the candidate in written exam, which has basically two types
- Prelims Examination– In Prelims, there are 100 Questions and each has equal marks, 100 question, 200 Marks
- Mains Examination– The Candidate who will qualify the prelims has been authorized for Mains Examination
- Interview– for Scale 1 posts candidates have to face Interview.
on the behalf of that, any candidate gets shortlisted for the job, for post wise selection procedure details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Generally, SSC examination fee has always Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and Nil for Other Categories candidate. For post, wise Application Fee details candidate has to visit the official website which links have provide above.
Salary and Grade Pay
For post wise Salary and Grade pay details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
For post wise Important Dates details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above
How to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates may visit the official website
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the logon password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
How to apply offline for SSC Recruitment 2017
- Go to Home Page, see the link related to career
- Click on that link download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read all Instructions carefully before filling up the application form
- Fill the application form, fill all details as mentioned as your high school mark sheet
- Attach all required documents copy and paste your recent photograph
- After filling up the application form, the candidate also has to post the application form to the given postal address which has mentioned below.
As mentioned in the Individual posts, for post wise details candidate have to visit the official website which links have provide above.
That’s all we have from SSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 16000+ Posts. Stay Tuned