LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2019: LIC Housing Finance Limited advertised for 35 vacancies of Assistant Manager. The applications can be filled by 16th December 2019 through the website www.lichousing.com The candidates interested in the post should check the below-given para to check whether they meet the eligibility criteria or not besides this they will also get the complete details of the pay scale, selection procedure and much more.
LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||35|
|Last Date to apply||16th of December 2019|
LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: LIC Housing Finance Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 35
Last Date to Apply: 16th of December 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must be a Bachelor in Law (LLB) from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: The following two parameters will decide whether the applicant is eligible for the post or not i.e. Online Examination and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will receive an amount of Rs. 32815-61670/- per month.
Application Fees: For the candidates belongs to the GEN/OBC category there is a fee of Rs. 500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be between the level of 23-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.lichousing.com
Important Instructions to apply for LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website being filling the details on the portal in the application form.
- The filled details in the form must be accurate and complete.
- Then along with the certificates required to attach upload the recent photograph of the applicant with the signature in the scanned form.
- Submit the application form followed by the payment of application.
- No need to have a print out of the form filled at any address.
NOTE: The anxious candidate should visit the website of an organization regularly.