LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment 2019: LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) has released a recruitment notification to fill the 300 vacant posts of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. The organization invited online applications through the portal by 26th August 2019. To have deep knowledge about the application fees, pay scale, selection way, etc., let us check the below-given article.
LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||300|
|Last Date to apply||26-08-2019|
LIC Housing Finance Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: LIC Housing Finance Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 125
- Associate – 75
- Assistant Manager – 100
Last Date to Apply: 26-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: An anxious and inspired applicant must have Graduation Degree/MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDM
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Online Examination, Medical Examination, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 13980 to 32110/- (Post 1), Rs. 21270 to 50700/- (Post 2) and Rs. 32815 to 61670/- (Post 3) per month.
Application Fees: A fixed amount is required to pay i.e. only Rs. 500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.lichousing.com
Important Instructions to apply for LIC Housing Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Let us visit the website of the organization www.lichousing.com
- Fill up the form with complete and accurate details. (name, address, experience,etc.)
- Upload the documents necessary with signature and photograph by the end of the last date.
- Deposit the fees in the account of the organization conducting recruitment.
- And in the last step, submit the application on the portal after the careful read of it.
- Applicant should keep the print of the form to be further needed.
- Don’t send the hard copy of the form at any place.
NOTE: All the necessary information will be published on the notification section on the website.