LIC Housing Finance Recruitment :- LIC Housing Finance, one of the largest Housing Finance companies in India has issued an official notification “LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017” for recruitment of candidates for work in many Indian states. There are 264 vacancies for the posts of Assistant and Assistant Manager for which any candidate who fulfills the vacancy requirements may apply online from 24-08-2017 to 07-09-2017 and not later than that to grab this golden opportunity. All other necessary details are given ahead.
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||LIC Housing Finance|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant, Assistant Manager|
|Number of posts||264|
|Last Date of Application||24-08-2017 to 07-09-2017|
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 264
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant – 164
- Chhattisgarh: 04
- Madhya Pradesh: 10
- Bihar: 09
- Jharkhand: 01
- Odisha: 09
- Assam: 02
- Sikkim: 01
- Tripura: 01
- West Bengal: 10
- Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR): 20
- Uttarakhand: 01
- Delhi (including NCR): 05
- Haryana (excluding NCR): 01
- Punjab: 03
- Rajasthan: 09
- Chandigarh: 03
- Karnataka: 10
- Andhra Pradesh: 11
- Telangana: 05
- Puducherry: 01
- Tamil Nadu: 22
- Goa: 01
- Gujarat: 10
- Maharashtra: 15
- Assistant Manager – 100
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed :
- Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks) for Post 1
- MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks) for Post 2
Age Limit :
Candidates must have attained an age between 21 to 28 years as on 01-07-2017.
Selection Procedure :
- Online Examination will be conducted followed by Personal interview.
Application Fee :
Applicants are required to pay Rs. 500/- through the online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
Go through the official notification for details.
Official Website :
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 07-09-2017.
How to apply for LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should log on the official website.
- Click on “Vacancies” tab and select the desired vacancy.
- Read the instructions carefully so that there is no room for mistakes.
- Fill up the online application form with all the relevant details.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the online application form as well as the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about LIC Housing Finance Recruitment for Assistant and Assistant Manager at www.lichousing.com and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.lichousing.com for further details.