Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2017 :- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently published a recruitment notification for the LIC Agent, Advisor, Insurance Advisor posts. There have 360 posts for which any interested candidates may, apply for these posts on or before last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2017
Job Opportunity at National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||LIC Agent, Advisor, Insurance Advisor|
|Number of Posts||360|
|Last date of application||31st January 2017|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate should have passed 12th or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 33 Years as on 07-10-2016, the upper age limit will be relaxed by as per Government rules.
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs. 39200 – 67000/- with 9000/- Grade Pay for post 1 and Rs. 4860 – 20200/- for post 2 will be offered by the organization.
Candidate must remember the last date of apply for this job is 31.12.2016
How to apply online for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates may visit the official website
- Click the Official Link, Read instructions carefully for filling up the application form
- Click on apply online, fill up the entity and proceed for next step
- After registering yourself, Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Log in again with the UID and Password, which you got at the time of Registration.
- Complete the application form, attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
- Candidate also takes a print out of application form for further use.
Click Here for New Notification of Microsoft Recruitment 2016
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2016-Apply here for 360 LIC Agent, Advisor, Insurance Advisor Posts, on www.licindia.in , regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.