LIC Recruitment:- Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has recently published a recruitment notification for the Advisor posts. There have 920 posts for which any interested candidates may, apply for these posts on or before last date. Whole information regarding the vacancy and its eligibility has mentioned below.
LIC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the Vacancy||Advisor|
|Number of Posts||920|
|Last date of application||30th November 2017|
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate should have passed 10th/12th or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/Institution.
Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 64 Years as on 01-06-2017, the upper age limit will be relaxed by as per Government rules.
Candidates would be selected after:-
- Written Exam
Salary and Grade Pay
Candidates get the salary of INR Rs.15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.9000/- Per month by the organization.
Candidates have to work in Maharashtra.
Candidate must remember the last date of apply for this job is 30.11.2017
How to apply online for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates may visit the official website
- Click the Official Link, Read instructions carefully for filling up the application form
- Click on apply online, fill up the entity and proceed for next step
- After registering yourself, Upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Log in again with the UID and Password, which you got at the time of Registration.
- Complete the application form, attach all required document if necessary and submit it.
- Candidate also takes a print out of application form for further use.
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of LLIC Recruitment for 920 Advisor Posts at www.licindia.in, on www.licindia.in , regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, Selection procedure.