Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Recruitment 2016 :- Life Insurance Corporation LIC has recently published a recruitment notification for the Insurance Advisor & other posts. There have 728 posts for which any eligible & interested candidates may, Apply for this posts before the Last date. Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Vacancy||Insurance Advisor & other|
|Number of Posts||728|
|Last date of application||Different dates for different posts|
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the category||No. of posts|
|1.||LIC Insurance Agent||100|
|2.||LIC Agent Mumbai||100|
|3.||LIC Agent Aurangabad||108|
Candidate should have 12th passed can apply and those having maximum qualification as Graduate, Post-Graduate and Doctorate degree or its equivalent qualification Council or Institute. For more details please refer the official notification.
Candidates’ age should be between 18 years to 65 years as on 1st January 2016 the upper age Limit will be relaxed by 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD candidates as per extent rules of Government.
- Written Test
On the behalf of these two any candidate will select for the job.
|S. No.||Post Name||Last date to apply|
|1.||LIC Insurance Agent||30th November 2016|
|2.||LIC Agent Mumbai||30th November 2016|
|3.||LIC Agent Aurangabad||15th November 2016|
|4.||Advisor||31st December 2016|
|5.||LIC Agent||30th November 2016|
|6.||Insurance Advisor||31st December 2016|
How to apply online for Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may visit the official website
- Click On appropriate link and read instruction of filling application form online.
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form which is like Part 1 registration.
- After the part 1 registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of part 1 registration.
- Login and register part 2 in which you have to upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it. Take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference.
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Recruitment 2016– Apply here for 728 Advisor & Various Posts, particular website link which has given above, regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, Procedure of Selection.