Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India has announced for recruitment on 590 Vacancies for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer, the due date for which is 22nd March 2019. The applications are accepted in online mode. The complete details about the post is included in the notification mentioned below.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Number of vacancies||590|
|Last Date to apply||22nd March 2019|
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) – 350
- Assistant Administrative Officer (IT) – 150
- Assistant Administrative Officer (CA) – 50
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Actuarial) – 30
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Rajbhasha) – 10
Last Date to Apply: 22nd March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate wanted for the post must have the qualification equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree/MCA/M.Sc(CS)/CA/PG degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation/Sanskrit/English/Degree in Engineering from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The candidate for these posts will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 32795 to Rs. 62315/- per month.
- Rs. 600/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- Only Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2019.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants should fill the application form online on the official website
- Fill the exact and authentic details in the columns given.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Take out the print of application submit.
- Hard Copy need not to send at any place.
NOTE: Admit card can be downloaded form 22th April 2019 to 30th April 2019 and the date for Written Exam is 04th & 05th MAY 2019.