Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2019: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) advertised on 8000 Vacancies on the vacant posts of Assistant in the organization. Applications are considered in online mode through the portal. The due date for the submission of application is 01st October 2019. For more information regarding the scale of pay, application fees, the application process, check the article given below.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||8000|
|Last Date to apply||01st October 2019|
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 8000
Last Date to Apply: 01st October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have a Bachelor Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For SC/ST/PwBD Rs. 85 plus other charges.
- Remaining candidates Rs. 510 plus other charges.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st September 2019.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2019:
- Applicant should fill the application form on the official website of the organization.
- Put the relevant and important information (name, address, experience, etc.) in the form as per instructions.
- Upload the required documents with the signature and latest photograph in the white background.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Retain the application in hard form in order to be required in the future.
- The hard copy of the application form needs not to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: Keep in the touch on the official page so that the applicant can have the necessary information.