Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment :- A promising employment news for all the job hunters since Lok Sabha Secretariat has announced a notification for recruitment for the posts of Translator and Junior Clerk. The unveiled notification has announced vacancies for 62 posts for this full time employment opportunity. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply offline on or before 14-08-2017 and online on or before 09-08-2017 respectively to grab this golden opportunity.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Vacancy||Translator, Junior Clerk|
|Number of posts||62|
|Last Date of Application||14-08-2017, 09-08-2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 62
No. of posts & their name :
- Translator – 31
- Junior Clerk – 31
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Diploma/ Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English, Master Degree for Post 1 and Graduation Degree (Any Discipline) for Post 2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- For Post 1, written exam will be conducted.
- For Post 2, selection will be based on preliminary exam and main exam.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for seeking details for the same.
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4800 /-
- Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- with a grade pay of 2400/-
Official Website : www.loksabha.nic.in
Important Dates :
- For Post 1, last date to apply is 14-08-2017.
- For Post 2, last date to apply is 09-08-2017.
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017
For Translator :
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
The Joint Recruitment Cell, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 521, Parliament House, Annexe, New Delhi -110001
For Junior Clerk :
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the online application form.
- Attach all relevant documents as required.
- Click submit and pay the application fee.
- Download the payment receipt for future reference.
We have provided you all the information about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for Translator, Junior Clerk at www.loksabha.nic.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.loksabha.nic.in for further details.