Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019: The aspirants are required to pass by the Offline application process in which they can apply for 24 vacant posts of Parliamentary Reporter, Curatorial Assistant, and Technical Assistant. The due date to receive the form in the office is 28th January 2020 (Post 1) and 13th January 2020 (Post 2-4). Let us go through the article mentioned below for the complete details upon recruitment and selection.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Parliamentary Reporter, Curatorial Assistant, and Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||Specified below|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Lok Sabha Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Parliamentary Reporter – 21
- Curatorial Assistant – 01
- Conservation Assistant – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply:
- 28th January 2020 – Post 1.
- 13th January 2020 – Post 2-4.
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree (History/Chemistry/CS/Computer Application)/Master’s Degree (History/Museology) from the authorized institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to pass through the Shorthand Test, Aptitude Test, Written Test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The desired candidate will Rs. 56100-177500/- (Post 1) and Rs. 44900-142400/- (Post 2-4) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should of the age, not more than 40 years (Post 1) and 27 years (Post 2-4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date to be considered for the age computation is 28/01/2020 (Post 1) and 13/01/2020 (Post 2-4).
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2019:
- The application process requires to take the print of the form.
- Fill the details in the form in an accurate way.
- Upload the documents mandatory and finally send the application to the below-given address. THE RECRUITMENT BRANCH, LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT, ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE, NEW DELHI – 110001
- The applicant should keep a note of the application number for future needs.
NOTE: We have provided the complete details of the recruitment above. Although if any candidate is interested to know in detail, then he /she can visit the official website of the recruiter.