Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: Applications are invited in the online mode for appointment to the 234 vacant posts of Gardener, Driver and Residential Assistant in Madras High Court. Notification having the full precise and concise information of the recruitment about the age requirement, application procedure, application fee along with the important guidelines is given in the following paragraph is given in the following article. Candidates may check it and then proceed further to apply. The last date to apply, the number of vacant seats all these details are specified post-wise here too. Applications will be accepted online only through the website link given below.
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of the Job||Gardener, Driver and Residential Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||234|
|Last Date to apply||23rd June 2019 and 12th June 2019|
Madras High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madras High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Gardener – 24
- Driver – 30
- Residential Assistant – 180
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 3: 12th June 2019
- Post 1 and 2: 23rd June 2019
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be 8th pass or 10th pass with a valid Light Vehicle Licence from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written examination/ personal interview.
- For BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widow: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years as on 01-07-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the official website of Madras High Court.
- Open the notification given for the advertised posts.
- Read it and make sure that the candidate is eligible to apply in every aspect.
- Eligible candidates are required to fill the application form online as per their choice for the post.
- The form once submitted then the candidate will not be able to make any changes in it. So fill the details in the form carefully.
- Scanned copies of the demanded documents have to be uploaded.
- Pay the application fee and keep a hard copy of the filled application form for further use.
NOTE: Stay connected to us for more updates.