Mahabubnagar District Recruitment: Mahabubnagar District has published a recruitment notification through which it wants to fill 11 vacant seats. These seats are for the post of the Psychiatric social worker, Medical Officer. Candidates who think they are one of the deserving candidates they can check their luck by appearing in the examination.
Mahabubnagar District Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mahabubnagar District|
|Name of the Job||Psychiatric social worker, Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||11|
|Last day to apply||30 January 2018|
Mahabubnagar District Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Mental Health Programme at Area Hospital, Narayanpet
- Psychiatric social worker – 01
- Clinical Psychologist -01
- Psychiatric Nurse – 01
- Community Nurse – 01
- Case Registry Assistant – 01
Blood Bank Services at Area Hospital, Narayanpet
- Medical Officer – 01
- PRO Councilor – 01
- Laboratory Technician – 02
- Driver for mobile blood Vehicle – 01
- Community Mobilizer – 01
Number of vacancies: 11
Candidates have done their education in 10th/ MBBS Degree/ Master’s degree in social work/ Post Graduate in Medicine-(MD in Pathology / Transfusion Medicines)/ M.Phil or its equivalent from recognized University.
Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
The selection process will be done through Written Exam, Personal Interview.
The Application fee is exempted for all candidates.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidate will get the salary of Rs. 25,000/- for Post 1-3, Rs. 20,000/- for Post 4, Rs. 8,000/- for Post 5, Rs. 35,000/- for Post 6, Rs. 16,000/- for Post 7, Rs. 9,450/- for Post 8, Rs. 9240/- for Post 9, Rs. 30,000/- for Post 10 per month per month after getting selected for that recruitment.
Official Website: www.mahabubnagar.nic.in
- Last Date for receiving offline Application form is 30-01-2018.
Instructions to apply for Mahabubnagar District Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates have to apply online mode.
- Visit the official website and search for the suitable link.
- Click on the link and read all instruction before filling the application form.
- Start filling the application form; upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Complete the application form and send it to the given postal address along with relevant copies and two photographs.
The Superintendent, District Head Quarters, Mahabubnagar Govt Medical College Hostel Building Mahabubnagar – 509001
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Mahabubnagar District Recruitment for 11 Psychiatric social workers, Medical Officer Posts at www.mahabubnagar.nic.in