Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) a major power generating company has advertised for the recruitment purpose. There are a total of 746 Vacant Posts of Technician III. The interested candidate can submit the Online application through the portal of the organization. Due date of application is 08th September 2019. To know in brief regarding the pay scale, application procedure, qualification required, age limit, etc., let us pay attention to the below-mentioned article.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician III|
|Number of vacancies||746|
|Last Date to apply||08-09-2019|
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technician III – 746
Last Date to Apply: 08-09-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be ITI from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Online Exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 11275/- to Rs. 28240/- per month.
- For GEN candidates Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved candidates only Rs. 300/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 08th September 2019.
Official Website: www.mahagenco.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the website of an organization and look at the guidelines there.
- Fill the online form with the accurate and exact details like the name, address, experience, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the documents important for application with the scanned copies of signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the application fees and submit the online application through the portal of an organization.
NOTE: It is essential for the desired candidate to go through the website of the organization time and again.