Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission needed 100 candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Forest Officer and Forest Ranger. The interested person can make an online submission of application and the due date for which is the 19th of August 2019. The official link for an application will be provided on the website www.mpsc.gov.in. To get more details about the selection procedure, pay scale, application fees, etc., look upon the below-specified paragraph.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Forest Services Main Examination|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Last Date to apply||19-08-2019|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Forest Officer – 29
- Forest Ranger – 71
Last Date to Apply: 19-08-2019
Educational Qualifications: The applicant is required to hold the necessary qualifications and which is the Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 51100 to 155800/- (Post 1) and Rs. 51800 to 132300/- (Post 2) per month.
- For General category candidates Rs. 524/-
- For SC/ST candidates only Rs. 324/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years (Post 1) and 21-38 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should log on to a website to fill the form.
- Fill up the details in the format after the overview of the instructions given.
- Upload the necessary documents as asked in the application.
- Pay the fees in the prescribed manner and finally submit the online application.
- The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application to be needed in the future for some purpose.
NOTE: It is necessary to take a continuous read of the latest updates on the official site.