Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has invited candidates for recruitment. The Commission has released an advertisement for the recruitment of candidates on the 1161 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer through Engineering Services Preliminary Examination. The Applicants are to make sure that they go through all the important information and follow all the instructions given. Applications can be filled till 23rd April 2019 only.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||1161|
|Last Date to apply||23rd April 2019|
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineers-1161
Last Date to Apply: 23rd April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have Bachelor Degree in relevant subject i.e Civil Engineering from a recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and subsequent appearance in Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the organizational rules of pay and remuneration.
Application Fees: The Application fee is as follows:
- Unreserved Candidates:374 Rupees
- Reserved Candidates:274 Rupees
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 19-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2019:
- The mode of application is online so the candidates are to visit the official website as mentioned above and fill the application form with the personal, educational and employment related details of the candidate.
- The latest passport size color photo and signature must be uploaded in the specified size and format.
- The Candidate must know that all the information filled in must be verified before final submission.
NOTE: Hard copies are not to be sent to the office but can be kept as record for future reference for the candidates. Keep visiting our website.