Manipal University Bangalore Recruitment 2019: Manipal University Bangalore is in the need of candidate for the 02 Posts of Faculty Associate in German and Spanish Language Studies. The applications are invited offline only as per the official format. We have given all the required information required to be known by the applicants before proceeding with the eligibility and recruitment process.The last date for receiving the offline application is 30th April 2019.
Manipal University Bangalore Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Manipal University Bangalore|
|Name of the Job||Faculty Associate in German and Spanish Language Studies|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||30th April 2019|
Manipal University Bangalore Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Manipal University Bangalore
Name of The Posts:
- Faculty Associate in German Language Studies-01
- Faculty Associate in Spanish Language Studies-01
Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2019
Educational Qualifications: The minimum educational qualification to be fulfilled as per the official requirements is First Class Masters or equivalent in relevant language studies passed from a recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay as per the organizations norms.
Application Fees: The Application fees is nil and not to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate must check the age criteria to be followed by the candidates besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.manipal.edu
Important Instructions to apply for Manipal University Bangalore Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form offline as per the format provided on the official website.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the educational certificates only.
- The completely filled In application form needs to be sent to the following office address: The Deputy Director – HR, MAHE, Manipal – 576 104, Karnataka
NOTE: The applicants can also send their applications to email@example.com till 30th April 2019.