Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to inform our readers about the notification released by the Meghalaya Police Department for a total of 1015 vacancies of Sub Inspector, Constables and Signal Operator. The qualified candidate who wants to work in the govt sector can get the benefit of this post through an online application of the post on the website www.megpolice.gov.in. No application can be applied after 14th December 2019. For complete information see the details given below.
Meghalaya Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Meghalaya Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub Inspector, Constables and Signal Operator|
|Number of vacancies||1015|
|Last Date to apply||14th December 2019|
Meghalaya Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Meghalaya Police
Name of The Posts:
- UB Sub Inspector – 41
- Unarmed Branch Constables – 268
- Fireman – 37
- Driver Fireman – 25
- MPRO Operator Constables – 21
- Armed Branch Constables/BN Constables – 383
- Driver Constables – 19
- Ab Sub Inspector – 03
- Commonado Constable (Male) – 98
- Commonado Constable (Female) – 41
- Signal Operator – 05
- Follower (Male) – 64
- Follower SF 10 Male – 10
Last Date to Apply: 14th December 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is necessary to have 05th/09th/10th/12th/Graduation Degree from the recognized school or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Trade Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package post wise as given below:
- Rs. 37800-86400/- per month (Post 1,8)
- Rs. 22200-52400/- per month (Post 2-5,9-11)
- Rs. 20600-48700/- per month (Post 6-7)
- Rs. 17400-41000/- per month (Post 12-13)
Application Fees: Applicants are required to pay only Rs. 50/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group 21-27 years (Post 1,8), 18-21 years (Post 2-7,9-11) and 18-27 years (Post 12-13) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.megpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website and apply for the relevant post as per the qualification of the applicant.
- Put the details in the columns in the same way as mentioned in the certificates.
- Upload the documents and submit an online form after the payment of fees.
NOTE: Candidate can check more updates on the web page of an organization.