Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Defence (MOD) made it clear through official notification that the organization needs 23 candidates to fill the vacant posts of Apprentice. The candidate interested to apply and holds the Degree in Engineering can apply for the posts. The due date to submit the application form is 19th of October 2019 and after it, the chance of application will lapse. For further information about the pay scale, selection process, age limit, etc. check out the article given below.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||23|
|Last Date to apply||19th October 2019|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry of Defence
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentice – 23
Last Date to Apply: 19th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have an Engineering Degree from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered with a pay package i.e. Rs. 4984/- (Graduate Engineers) and 3542/- (Diploma Holders).
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age as specified in the official notification, so the applicant should read it carefully.
Official Website: www.mod.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate needs to go through the website of the organization.
- Click on recruitment section and select the icon “Online Application”.
- After it, fill the details in the form regarding the name, address, qualification, experience, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the essential documents with the scanned photograph and the signature at this step.
- After check out the details filled in the form, submit an application online on the portal before the due date.
- Candidate should retain the hard copy of the form for further reference.
- No need to send the hard copy at any place.
NOTE: Review the notification section again and again to get the important information.