Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment :- Ministry of External Affairs, also known as the Foreign Ministry responsible for the conduct of foreign relations of India, has issued an employment notification “MEA Recruitment 2017” for hiring of employees on full time basis in New Delhi. The outed notification has announced vacancies for only 1 post i.e. Deputy Passport Officer for which the candidates have to compete. Interested candidates should apply offline on or before the notification expires.
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Name of the Vacancy||Deputy Passport Officer|
|Number of posts||01|
|Last Date of Application||45 days after notification|
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 01
No. of posts & their name :
- Deputy Passport Officer – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed 56 years as on 11-09-2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection Procedure :
- Selection will be based on Prescribed Tests.
Application Fee : Visit the official website for details regarding application fee.
Salary : Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with a grade pay of 600/-
Official Website : www.mea.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 45 days after the notification
How to apply for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant self attested documents and testimonials.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents and 2 passport size photographs to the address as mentioned below :
Postal Address :
Ministry of External Affairs, CPV Division Patiala House Tilak Marg New Delhi-110001
We have notified you about the Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment for Deputy Passport Officer at www.mea.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.mea.gov.in for detailed information.