Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: With a very happy mood we are here to inform all of our visitors about the 03 vacancies of Inspector of Excise in Mizoram Public Service Commission. The organization asked the intelligent and competent candidates to apply Online for these posts. An interested and desired person can submit the application before the 06th of September 2019. For complete information regarding the post, read the below-given paragraph.
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Excise Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||06th September 2019|
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mizoram Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Inspector of Excise – 03
Last Date to Apply: 06th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: An applicant must be Graduate with working Knowledge of Mizo language from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 39100 to 86800/- per month.
- Rs. 300/- for GEN category candidates.
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates.
- No fees for PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to submit the application in an online mode on the official website
- Fill the accurate and complete details in the form as per the instructions.
- Upload the important documents along with the candidate’s signature and latest photograph.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- Retain the hard copy of the application form for future needs as the case may be.
NOTE: The applicant will also have a physical proficiency test which includes the height, chest size, and the 100 & 800-meter race.