Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited online applications for a single post of Informatics Officer. The application can be submitted for the above-specified post. The due date for an application is 18th October 2019. The link for application of post is available on the official portal. For more information regarding the pay scale, selection process, application fees, etc. read the article given below before applying for the post.
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Informatics Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||18-10-2019|
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mizoram Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Informatics Officer 01
Last Date to Apply: 18-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be B.E/B.Tech with the working knowledge of Mizo Language from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100 to 124500/- per month.
- Rs. 300/- for GEN candidates.
- For SC/ST and OBC candidates Rs. 150/-
- No Fees for PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification for more details.
Official Website: www.mizoram.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Fill the application through the portal of an organization at www.mizoram.gov.in
- Click on link online application and put the exact and relevant details in the application form.
- Then upload the necessary documents at this step.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph with signature in the form.
- Pay the fees in the prescribed manner.
- And submit an online application before the due of application.
- Retain the application print for further need.
- The hard copy of application is not required to be send anywhere.
NOTE: Candidate should be attentive about the due date of application as no application will be considered after the due date.