Mizoram University Recruitment 2019: Mizoram University which is situated in Aizawal has advertised on vacant posts of JRF Biotechnology. The organization invites Offline applications in bulk and will select the intelligent candidate among the masses. The organization has fixed the 17th of July 2019 as the last date for application. For complete and accurate knowledge of the post, read the paragraph given below before applying for the post.
Mizoram University Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram University|
|Name of the Job||JRF Biotechnology|
|Number of vacancies||Undefined|
|Last Date to apply||17th July 2019|
Mizoram University Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mizoram University, Aizawal
Name of The Posts:
- JRF Biotechnology
Last Date to Apply: 17th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have the educational qualifications which are M.Pharma/Biotechnology/Microbiology/01st Class Degree in HAMP/Botany from the recognized authority.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Face to Face i.e. Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the qualification held by the applicant.
Age criteria: Candidate age is defined in the official notification so should read it.
Official Website: www.mzu.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for Mizoram University Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, we need to log on the website of the organization.
- From there we will get the important guidelines, keep it into eyes.
- Then fill the details in the application form about the name, address and related particulars of the applicant.
- Paste the photograph of the candidate along with the signature on the space provided for it.
- Attach the necessary documents to bring with the application.
- Check the details filled in the form for accuracy purpose.
- In the end, send the form either online or offline to the following address. Dr. Awedesh Kumar Principal Investigator OR email@example.com
NOTE: The interested person should attend the interview on 19th July 2019 at 12.10 PM in the Department of Horticulture, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants (HAMP), Mizoram University, Aizawl – 796004.