MMRC Recruitment: – Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited has got a good news for all the Graduates as they have issued an advertisement under MMRC Recruitment to recruit certain deserving candidates for the posts of Station Controller, Assistant etc. They are aiming to fill 206 vacancies with some experience and talented applicants. Further details regarding the advertisement is described next.
MMRC Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancy||Station Controller, Train Operator|
|Number of Posts||206|
|Last date of application||9th November 2017|
MMRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
1. Station Controller /Train Operator / Train Controller S1 – 62
2. Station Engineer (Electrical) S2 – 05
3. Station Engineer (Electronics) S2 – 04
4. Station Engineer (Mech.) S2 – 01
5. Junior Engineer (Electrical) S1- 18
6. Junior Engineer (Electronics) S2 – 16
7. Junior Engineer (Mech.) S2 -04
8. Junior Engineer (Civil) S2- 05
Non Supervisory post
9. Technician (Electrical) NS3 – 34
10. Technician (Civil) NS3 -32
11. Technician (Electronics) – 25
Candidate having 12th Pass/ITI/Diploma/Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
Candidates who want to apply; his/ her upper age limit should not exceed 28 years for Supervisory Posts, 25 years for Non-Supervisory.
Candidate has to clear their
- Written Exam
General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is Rs. 400/- & for other categories candidates (SC/ST/women) Application Fee is – Rs.150/-.
Candidate will get INR Rs. 13,500 – 25,520/- (For Post 1,5-8) Rs. 16,000 – 30,770/- (For Post 2-4), Rs. 8,000 – 14,140/- (For Post 9-11).
Candidate must remember that last date of filling application form is 9th November 2017.
Official Website –www.metrorailnagpur.com
How to apply online for MMRC Recruitment 2017
- Go to the official website click on the suitable link.
- Download the application form in the desired format.
- Fill the application form and attach all required documents.
- Paste your recent photograph which is must be the color photo.
- Signature on the appropriate place and put all the documents copy along with application form.
- Upload it.
- Pay Fee and save the login details.
We have provided you all information about MMRC Recruitment for 206 Station Controller, Train Operator Posts at www.metrorailnagpur.com, and if you want to know information in depth then we advise you to go once at the official web link which is www.metrorailnagpur.com