Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites the applications to fill 14 vacancies of Account Officer, Dy. Town Planner and Engineer. The candidate must apply through the website on the application portal and this should be done before 24th January 2020. Let us read the information shown in the below-given article to know about the post in detail.
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Account Officer, Dy. Town Planner and Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Last Date to apply||24-01-2020|
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Dy. Town Planner – 02
- Dy. Engineer-I (MEP)-Elec & Mech – 01
- Architect – 01
- Dy. Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Account Officer – 02
- Jr. Engineer-II (MEP)-Elec & Mech – 03
- Deputy Accountant – 04
Last Date to Apply: 24-01-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have Degree in Engineering or Architecture/Post Graduation Degree/Degree in Commerce/CA/ICWA/Diploma in Engineering from the recognized institute/college.
Selection Procedure: Candidate looking for this kind of post must pass through a Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get the salary as given below:
- Rs. 60000-180000/- (Post 1-3) per month
- Rs. 50000-160000/- (Post 4-5) per month
- Rs. 35280-67920/- (Post 6) per month
- Rs. 34020-64310/- (Post 7) per month
Age criteria: The applicant must be less or 35 years (Post 1-4,6), 40 years (Post 5) and 33 years (Post 7) counted as on 01/12/2019.
Official Website: www.mmrcl.com
Important Instructions to apply for Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website and fill the form with accurate information.
- Upload the relevant certificates with the applicant photograph and signature too.
- Check the information filled and click o the final submit.
- The applicant should keep the print of the form to be required in the future.
- The hard copy of application should not send at any place.
- An incomplete form can not be accepted in any case.
NOTE: The candidate must visit the official page of the recruiter from time to time to get the complete details on recruitment.